Explore Your Opportunities With Us
Canada Star Secondary School seeks passionate, dedicated teachers. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to helping students become well-rounded, reach their full potential, and be prepared for the transition to a post-secondary education.
We offer ongoing positions as spaces open up, and will post specific postings online.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience
- Must have a BC teacher certificate
- Be familiar with the new BC curriculum
- Have a positive attitude and be passionate about teaching
Please submit cover letter and resume in PDF format to HR@canstarlearning.com.
Teachers for our After-School Academy:
Can-Star Academy is looking for English speaking teachers for our after-school education centres. If the teachers are qualified, the positions may lead to full-time teaching positions at our secondary school.
- At least one year teaching experience
- Experienced teaching students Grade 1 – 12
- Good work ethic, with a passion for education
- Available 4-8 PM on weekdays, and regular daytime hours on weekends.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF to HR@canstarlearning.com and indicate: Learning Centre in the Subject Line.